ALD Group Ltd as a company, and Embleton View as a school, work in the following ways;
- We value the way in which all students are unique and our curriculum promotes respect for the views and opinions of each individual, as well as for people of all cultures.
- We value the spiritual and moral development of each student, as well as their intellectual and physical growth.
- We value the importance of each student.
- We organise our curriculum so that we promote co-operation and understanding between all.
- We value the rights enjoyed by each student.
- We respect each student in our provision for who they are, and we treat them with fairness and honesty.
- We aim to enable each student to be successful, and we provide equal opportunities for all students in our programme.
- We value our environment, and we aim, through our curriculum, to teach respect for our world, and how we should care for it for future generations, as well as our own.
- We value and respect all students’ diverse backgrounds and aim to not discriminate against their beliefs or hardships but only to strive to re-engage and support each student to fulfil their full potential.