ALD Group Ltd is committed to providing a quality service for its students and working in an open and accountable way that builds the trust and respect of all involved in the service. One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of our students, parents and professional, and in particular by responding positively to complaints, and by putting mistakes right.
Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible;
- We treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response;
- We deal with it promptly, politely and, when appropriate, confidentially;
- We respond in the right way – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, or information on any action taken etc;We learn from complaints, use them to improve our service, and review annually
- our complaints policy and procedures.
- We recognise that many concerns will be raised informally, and dealt with quickly. Our aims are to:
- Resolve informal concerns quickly;
- Keep matters low-key;
- Enable mediation between the complainant and the individual to whom the complaint has been referred.
An informal approach is appropriate when it can be achieved. But if concerns cannot be satisfactorily resolved informally, then the formal complaints procedure should be followed.
Our Complaints Policy can be viewed here.
Please use the form below to contact us regarding any complaints or issues