We continue to follow the guidance outlined by the government on a daily basis. The school office is closed, but the school does remain open. Please contact Steve Clarke (Headteacher) on 07990905219.
What We Do
ALD Group Ltd develop services to provide full-time or part-time education to students with social, emotional and mental health needs, ASD and others with SEN. We work in partnership with local authorities, schools and a range of professionals to contribute to achieving the following objectives for our students:
- Improve outcomes for children and young people
- Make sure all students are in an education setting that best suits them
- Enable all students to achieve their potential
- Make sure all students are safe and feel safe
- Enable every young person to progresses into post-16 suitable further education, training or employment
- Reduce unnecessary travel for children and young people
Our person-centred approach is about enabling children/young people to learn in a setting that best suits them and supporting them in ways that achieve the following outcomes:
- Increase attendance in education
- Improve achievement of academic and vocational qualifications
- Reduce gap in achievement for children and young people
- Reduction in students missing education
- Reduction in NEET (young people not in education, employment or training)
- Reduction in offending and anti-social behaviour
- Increase community participation and contribution
- Reduce the need to be educated out of area
ALD Group Ltd have high aspirations for all students and will focus on supporting them to achieve their aspirations, personal outcomes and the outcomes identified below. This will include making efforts to identify additional services, and opportunities for students outside of education which will engage them, support them to build meaningful relationships and build their confidence.
- Are safe and feel safe
- Improved attendance
- Improved engagement in learning
- Improved emotional health and well-being
- Progress in learning
- Attainment of qualifications
- Successful pathway onto post-16 opportunities
- Improved social skills and independence skills
- Improved employability skills
Safety & Welfare
ALD Group Ltd develop learning environments where the students can feel safe and valued. We recognise we will be working with vulnerable children and young people who are likely to be at considerable risk. Ensuring the safety of our students through rigorous safeguarding procedures is of paramount importance.
We have extensive safeguarding policies and effective practice, which protects students from abuse and other risks including child sexual exploitation and radicalisation. Our staff are all subject to enhanced DBS checks and receive regular up to date training around managing abuse, recognising signs of abuse and radicalisation. We work closely with the local authorities Safeguarding Team to ensure the student receives support from the appropriate party.